Sunday, May 23, 2004

Yesterday reached home at 11.00pm,freaking tired...but nevermind cOz the end i backed home already...haha..when i opened the closed door softly,saw my parents all sitting in the bathroom and the tone of television was turned loudly,after seeing me awhile and asked shortly:'so late?Tired?Do you hungry?'No other questions. At that moment,my heart really felt sooooo touch alright while tears started rolling in the eyes,hehe...I pretended very relaxed not sleepy and smiled:'yay,very hungry,haha,but i want asleep first,a!my programme start already,haha,can i watch TV first?' To my surprised,they agreed. Ma perpared some dishes in the table for me as usual and reminded me don't too late for sleeping...hehe...then both of them striaght back bedroom at ease. However,I extremely felt too tired to watch TV or whatever,after all. Just now i suggested watching TV,just becasue don't want them concern me again and showed them i am OK still got strength to watch TV...haha...(...)

No comments: