Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Almost was sitting on the ground to spend the whole school day,OH,my god...how poor thing like my legs...sour to death..unable to stand up,almost...I prefer stand or lie against the wall to sit down on the ground. Who is the first person proposed students must sit on the ground?didn't she or he know that it is very easy to kill a lot of useful blood cells as students keep a same posture for a long time never move,becasue of blood cannot go through the whole body at that time,so then influence our the blood circulation...it is the fundamental of blood,ok?...OH,i hate that man,there is a stuff is called 'chair' in this world how come you don't know but still ask ppl sitting on the ground?...
School as usual,very fun,no lunch,brought a bread only then went up and played cards with Jasline,@ and Jingrong.(...)
After school,went to interchange with Jasline and Xiaoting...alot of laugher in the way.@ starting has agreed me to accompany returning my books,but finally she wanted go home liao.my rabbit love her home so much,don't know how come...=p...5555...haha,nvm ok?cOz i said you may go first de alright...=p....but i warm you,never forget you still have a lot of friend will stand by you no matter what happen you are,always.ok?especially me,remember this advise for me!!!.....haha.

No comments: