Thursday, May 13, 2004

my waist give me a terrible pain now,wether i stand on or lie down,still feel ache so much.it cause me no mood to concentrat my attention for study...555...perhaps that thing will come soon in these days i guess....oh,i hate it.every time that thing come just means i have to endure a lot of pain from my waist for seven days or longer....=[...it's not good.it is not fair wan,how come those guy no need to take a try 4 this kind of pain?yes,make a woman really is a very difficult thing.they don't know anything,Yanhao and Kiaokiao even asked us that how many times our Priod come per month last week,Nursiah said one time lah....then they respond:'oic..one time only a?'oh,shit,ONLY? Then,you want how many times?everyday a?...
SO,we,all woman,must love ourselves much much more than love a guy loh,alright....and enjoy yourself lah......kk,happ4ever!!!!Smile Always,hehe,lOvE yA....

No comments: