Monday, May 17, 2004

Small-minded people can never experience true happiness and joy. i hope i am not a small-minded one!nobody wants...after all...but in many times just cannot control my mind to be selfish...i am very self-knowledge..hehe...=p.....cOz i don't want anyone share my lover,my friends or even is my parents...haha..yes,i don't mind any stuffs which are belong to me already and would give my friends without a blink (don't say you never treasure hor,please)if they want, but i am not capable of sharing my humans with anyone...it's impossible tat i will be persuade to accept sharing people i loved....=D....NO POINT....As soon as My parents ask me about if i want a young sister or brother to accompany me,no doubt i refused 'no need' instantly. who wants accompany?if got a smaller,true thing is not she or he accompany me but i accompany this guy or gal to play....OH,not funny.... My ba and ma laughed at me how foolish am i because they sweared already that must give me the best thus they won't have a extra child in the future. From that moment,i finally realised how many huge love is my parents giving me.....hehe...but i won't change my thought...i won't share my lover,my friends and even is my parents....

No comments: