Thursday, May 27, 2004

Haiy, @ and Jasline never come to school today.....both of them all chabo together....left me alone...hai.....den heard some news from my friends there....not good but not extremely worse as well...at least,i can suppost it...=p....lucky two of them no came school,and never saw what did my face become...or else they confirm will laugh me till bye-bye...cOz no matter whatever happen,they are know what is my truth thought alright that won't be lied by my surface...caused them,sometimes i would feel like afraiding to act saddness....haha.....miss them a lot,but they won't know that....today Meichen,Xiaoting and xueting thought i was very sad as meichen said my face seemed almost to cry out,so they all very worried about me and always make lots laughter for me...haha...so touched....{HuGs}
wacthed movie thru all afternoon...first one is 'school of rocks'!another show is 'charlie angles'![copy from meichen]..=]

No comments: