Monday, May 24, 2004

Feel using left hand to write is a terrible funny thing,after all. starting my left hand would unable to control shaving as i was writing,but nevermind,hahax...i will control it,one day.,, At 1.50pm,finally recived a Email from Ye that guy there,don't know how come he suddenly understood what was my thought.....very glad....he apolgised that he remembered the wrong day of my birthday thus never greedy me on time,i said nevermind because there are many friends have forgot that day like him...including my parents...they brought a cake for me coz i reminded them'today is my birth,so i want a cream cake,at least.' that's all...yay,not bad,they agreed to buy,at least......-_-'''....=p.......Last thusday he sent a Flash for me...very cute...not bad....haha.....thank you,Ye,i like it so much....really.

No comments: