Tuesday, May 11, 2004

2day got Math paper2,ok lah,it's quite easy loh i guess...=P...but later i went to check with my friends and found that my answers all wrong,all of them are different with me,after all...haha...how stupid am i...Xiaoting no mood anymore cause she no enough time to finish her paper;Sautting said she doesn't know except guess that she maybe could fail,so i don't know also.these day she didn't chat with me alot,hardworking ba,kk,take care hor.Anyway,xueting,trust me tat IF YOU HAVEN'T DO STH YOU WANT TO DO,DO NOW!!!DON'T ALWAYS STAY WHERE ARE YOU,MOVE AND TRY YOUR BEST. NO TIME WAS WASTED WITH THE WORS'I CAN'T' BUT RATHER,'I'VE DONE ALREADY?' alright?never be regret,ok?hehe... OK,next is Meichen,this gal,i trust she could pass all subject lOh,so,nothing to talk...haha...JASLINE a,haiyo,you gal dunt noe what can i say you lah,actually you are a very clever d smart ppl loh,you understand what is the next thing to do and what is important thing for you recent but...still lie on and never do anything...didn't you think tat you are so funny?haha.....clever gal,dunt copy from me lah,i confirm fail myself already,i have regreted too much things to remember,it's too late already as i hope to recovery them,after all.but you are still young loh,nian qin jiu shi ben qian!!!!加油吧!!!
@,haha,my dear darling,how is your math paper today? Well,after exam,she looked like very disappointed,d i felt very heart ach loh.okok....you have work very hard already,right,you didn't regret anything,right?If yes,trust me lah,i say i can do and pass this paper so you can becasue normally you are more clever than me wan...eee..a bit bit...hehe...but If not,haha,waiting later math paper 1 and 2 return us and if my total mark is better than you,it is not too late 2 change my mind loh....=p trust yourself lah...dunt sad alright,otherwise your eyes will ture red again...Rabbit...

No comments: