Friday, May 21, 2004

First of all,i started wondering where we going yesterday? that place name is truly called what?Haha...i called it 'Technology Exhibition hall' but Yol typed it on as 'Singapore discovery centre'..haha....(oOps)...=p...i'm sorry for my careless...hehe,nvm,whatever,just know that time that place is very funny,that's enough for me i guess..haha...=p..
Today woke up at 6am,out of room at 6.25am,then met up Jasline,sautting and meichen go to cross country. Xiaoting's handphone never ever see her use,but i believed her could reply me,after all.However,I finally realised that I am wrong,totally.She didn't have.why always is me to wait for a person to reply???y? She said today she saw my message in the morning,but she was too lazy to respon. YES,that is a terrible wrong thing i belif her.SHIT!!! Remember she told me once before that she has several handphones at home but coloured hp's fee is so expensive that she was unwilling to use them.I agreed that it's a quite fit reason.But this time is different,i feel she should reply me,at least,one time respon whether she meet us or not,everybody wait for her.If she doesn't want meet us,she should tell me first.That is a kind of manners,basically.but she doesn't understand.no response... How come i would feel such angry with her,just becasue she never reply me?.....If I treat a person as a good friend and believe her everything she told,but in the end finding actually she lie me from begin to end,this will really drive me mad...okok,i am damn childish,i am too stupid,she said she cherish our friendship but still lie me.She doesn't care me,why i should care on her?....okok,i should stop frown,it's not valuable.I don't care anymore. Lucky we never waited for that woman and took the bus.
@ and xt reached there early,we saw them and I smiled and walked to @. Haha,very happy today she really come.@ hoped run through becasue she want to pass 2.4km this time,i said no promble becasue i also hoped hold this chance to diet.....haha..=p....Sautting and Jasline were persist in walking.Both of us ran over xt and meichen for a long distance...=p...As we saw B they all,@ said:'win him?',i laughed and started to run with @.Yes,hehe,don't want he see my face alright...cOZ it seems very red loh...haha...ran out of steam and we were exceedingly tired but feel is excitment more than tired.right,@?haha...Running and jogging at the same time,we talked and talked happily when we were walking. The air is fresh and that blue plus a little pink sky attracted me a lot.haha....lOvE,LovE,LOve.....Starting @ walked with us becasue Jasline,meichen,xt and I were drinking our ices haven't finished.so,she accompanied us and then wasted a lot of time to pass her target.haha.^_^...As the result,@ was 15th and I was 18th....WOw...top 20,it's my first time to get this reslut.haha....thanks @,my rabbit,because of her,i must kept run run run because she always ran beside me and waited for me.....=p...so happy man!!!!

No comments: