Sunday, May 16, 2004

woke up at 9.15 o'clock,and then found out nobody at home,of course,as usual.my parents went to work already.i am lone again...feeling is very boring...but nevermind...never feel sleepy,but i still fell back 2 my warmest bed...feel very happiness,dunt know why suddenly miss @ so much loh...haiyo..don't have any steady to miss,of course instead of miss my lovly friend lah...hehe....i have spent much time to ask me how come i would trust @ this gal so much without any reason...xiaoting is a very nice gal,yes,of course,and she is my good friend loh,but is gd friend onli...v cute onli loh....hehe....=p...well,i also told her that my true friend is @,good friend is her and the most respect friend is Denise....haha....Denise is my first best friend and at that time i even wrute a letter for her as we were apart....haha...but never regret loh,on the other hand,maybe Denise have regreted 2 meet up a person like me already i dunt know...don't you,Denise?haiyo....dunt like that lah..=p....still remain as friend,can,Denise? Forget about yesterday and forgive me of whatever i had done,please....i am sorry so much....really....=[...i have be punished myself for half a year in the past...you knew that...so,as these days i knew you forgave everything already,as we got alot laughter,i felt so touched,terriblely...yesyes,so happy...lOve Ya,denise....
Anyway,i trust @ more than any friend i had met.As Xiaoting laughed and asked why,i slience.....no response.......just trust her thought means trust loh,no need reason alright....a sense of security....hahax.....LOVE YA..=D.....hUgZ...
End of my thinking, i finally decided to wake up,and saw a note on the table,'不要睡太晚,早饭在桌上,热一下再吃。午饭在冰箱,一定也要热一下。晚饭,我们已经回来了'....smile and smile......I lOvE mY Ba and Ma sooooooooooo so much......(hUgZ)

No comments: