Saturday, May 29, 2004

sorry for i never blog yesterday...hehe...no mood...first of all,i haven't take my report book back,that means,my parents have to meet Mr.ng at 4.30 today....i'm not a good child.i hurt my parents' heart by any ways i don't want to occer but actually did...they always said nothing and forgave me...the worse way was oneday my dad shouted at me loudly 'piss off',and then he self turned and went back his bedroom without a word,and i still stand where was i never move because he 'pissed off' already....my ba and ma love and dote on me more than i love them as if they owe me,they support me any stuffs i want e.g.own house,money,eating and even a lots patience unconditional...but i alway loved a person who never love and care about me once...i really sorry for my parents...Began to think of some momeries and got some disturbed by it...don't wish speak out here,becasue those are not good one...=]....

No comments: