Friday, May 14, 2004

Early morning,I asked @ that whether she read my blogger these days because i have upgraded liao,n she said:'read 4 wat?no time 2 read lah,test day wan?!'I nodded with a dull 'oic' sound,and continued to chat other stuff. i suddenly realised that how rude am i--asking a friend to read my blogger in a 'you should to read it' manner.Exactly,mid-year test wan,who get interesting and extra time to read other's blogger? For my target is around 1000 words and take no mistake anymore.so i have to read and write a lot,but @ her English is not bad alright.IF she read my broke english grammar too much,i dare 2 say tat her lever will down and down repidly...poor thing.....Wolau,how come my lever is such inferior?i extremely am going to delete this bolgger at once because it is a such boring thing alright,but I CAN'T!!! I haven't accomplish my target.I have to improve my lever as faster as i could,thus,I WON'T GIVE UP.......=]YES,YES,go to study. I CAN DO IT.

No comments: