Thursday, May 13, 2004

I really feel that my dear rabbit became happier than i had seen her with the first impression she gave me.sO happy,lalala....I'm not sure what's the matter would make her happy every day,but Nvm loh,i just hope that that sweet smile will always stay in her face,and she can laugh freely with me and chat,chat a lot loh.....Long long ago,starting she didn't like people to get too close to her,just because she scared that she will become a bad ppl alright,oh my god!what a stupid reason you see!...=]....haiyo,rabbit,listen to me carefully,you have bad already,so no need to worry about when you will turn bad alright!!!hahaha....=p....okok,relax,don't kill me anymore....but,actually she is a very talkative and 'three-egg' gal le,so it really is not easy to keep herself to shut up over 2 years i guess,hehe....i proud of my dear RABBIT!!!YESYESYESTml is the last important subject day,godd luck for us O!!!!!!....=] today's chemistry paper is very difficent 4 me,i no confidence on myself to pass it....=[....hai....
After school,we went to pai class photo,starting@,xiaoting and @ stood together but later Suhaila suddenly asked us to stand beside her for balance,so @ and I decided to stand other side.It's ok loh because there is @ with me ma.However,a miss said our side got too much ppl to balance,and then @ walked back her oringinal place. I AM LONE AGAIN.i really felt alone again...dunt noe why i almostly cried out but my face still kept a laugh as if i was happing....okok,nothing lah,after i changed place and stood with @ and xiaoting they all,i felt better alot.....hehe.....anyway,that time brendon stood behind of me,but i never observed him till @ told me..... haha

No comments: