Sunday, May 16, 2004

Yesterday night,around 7.30,I called Sir on the phone and told him that my mum asked me to quit Taekwondo,just because I have been too old already to join this kind of ncc...on the other hand no doubt i accepted her 'advice' already.There is a serious slience between Sir and I for a long time.A few second later,Sir said nothing except asking me if I want to listen to what is my mum's suggestion forever,but i own don't have any idea?! Sir doesn't understand me anymore i guess,thus I replied NO,I have,but actually I am quite clear that my true answer is YES,I don't have. For me,mother is mother means she is a Queen,....nobody allows to resist a queen's advice even including my father....hahax,yes,my daddy is a damn clever and understanding husband,coz he knows when my ma was chattering on and on about her stresses,all of things he can do is either nodded with smile or shaked his head without a word as his respond. how funny man he is!!! I proud of my ba forever...yesyes..haha......after all,I never interrupte my mother as she was talking with me or scolding me,never....just because i must respect her...no reason just means reason....sometimes she wants me to do what,I no need to say anything but accepte....no need to think so much,so i got much time to do other thing i want,that's great wan....words fail to express the immense gratitude i have for her lah,that's all.
FREEDOM....HAPPY4EVA.....In the end,Sir said i still can go down and play if i really determinded to quit already.....i feel touch..hehe....lol....thank you so much,SIR.

No comments: