Sunday, May 30, 2004

Follow my parents go out to visit my dad's friend...they asked me go together thus i just follow alright,as if i don't have anything to do at home.....ok,nvm,they're my parents,after all,their business are my business as well,i don't mind,i don't mind...his friend's house is not only damn clean but with full of sweet-smell...=]..not very big but quite comfortable...very funny at first but later i feel i extremely was a extra people for four of them,nothing can be allowed to interrupt...so i just sat beside of my parents and heard what they were talking about and shutted my mouth up all the time...Neither Stock Market,House Property nor Politics,..all of things are not my area...very blur...that Uncle and Aunt don't have child,maybe both of they don't want a baby or whatever,fan zheng it's not my business,i don't want to know reason...but at that time,i felt very alone just because of they don't have a child to accompany me...=p... no other way,so i just can enjoy myself in the end...i watched VCD and listened music alone in the other room....make myslef happy more....=]..
After left Uncle's house,we went to Changi Naval Base Open House for fun...yar,there are a lots people crowded...people in the every corner,no place to move...hehe...but got people means got fun,i would like to crowd...=p...around 4pm,mum said very boring,so we back home...at the half way,i recalled tat haven't buy xueting's present,so kept taking bus and reached Parkway to look for a suitable gift for her....but it suddenly started raining like cats and dogs....My god...hehe....

No comments: