Friday, December 24, 2004

一个人对另外一人好,总是有原因的???
what is my purpose 2 approach them? .....status?wealth?mOney?aUthOrity??......what a stuPid question!!!??....the Purpose of make SINGAPOREAN aS friend?????!!......Why i cant say just fOr i want a true friend??....be'cOz this purpose is too stupid??....If i just want to use them,y would i still so stupid 2 give them present before i leave??.......am used them juz i own nvr relise??...idon'tknowidon'tknow.....DON'T Scold me again!!!!!I cant stand it anymOre!!!!!...u're such idiot like that.... $#$#%$%$#%$#&*$^%#

wEll,yesterday i nvR go 2 class chalet with @..dunO in the end if she gt go alone ant??.....haha,i'm sorry,@...no accompany u....bt i spent time 2 look out for two suit reason tell u de la...firstly,it was too late 2 go out for me;secondly,i have no money 2 pay $10 already..hahha.....all Lame one.....hahaha.....hope u will believe....haha.....OH,im sorry! =D

Just now xiaoting called me and said tt i can go to parkaway 2 take my present she brought at 4pm.....den i call back,reply her i lazy go....haha....as if v da pai.....

nO mOre else.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's ok dont take it seriously. Anyway that stupig duck lied to me. Qi fan said he passed.

ToMatO said...

hahha....duck pass??good ma....haha