Saturday, December 18, 2004

come to Jas house and discuss my course one....then chatted with @ in MSN.....she so sweet!!...ya,thankz!!!!....=].....i wrote down all my courses 2 her email add there in order 2 ask her 2 choose one suit 4 me....haha....as if it's her business.....hehe.....den gt xiaoting called me in hp and asked what am i doing...haha...really touch...feel as if finally gt friend remember and take good care of me.....=p....haha...sorry,maybe forget something,im blur one... spent much time 2 discuss with her my course one.... ..=]......FrIEnDz,thankz sOoo mUch!!!....lOvE yA!!!!!!..........
but leave me alone right now...hehe...no reason...juz leave...hehe....

3 comments:

ToMatO said...

thankz ya!!!!!!haha.i wunt forget u 4eveR!!!...glad 2 have a friend lk U in my life!!!hahhaa..=]alL the bEst!take cAre ya!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Me too~~~~

ToMatO said...

Me Too tOo~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!