Monday, December 06, 2004

went out with xiaoting after work..reached home saw xt left me a msg abt our meet changed 2 5pm...so gt enough time 2 take a rest on my bed...so lazy sia.....haha....den gt alot of laughter on our way...very happy....butde most upsetest thing was she said she has ate with Meili before already so no matter what i begged she just keeped refusing 2 eat a romatic meal with me....haha....den no idea i just brought something else 4 her bring home....even though she said she liked them so much,(haha,nO lah...)dunO its true ant...haha.....xiaoting,whenever u eat finish them,pls remember you have a v gd ad sweet friend lk me,ok?love me,ok??...haha......we walked around till 7pm.brought O'lay Total Effects,$22.50, and a box of Redoxon with 30 tablests,$13.5...... 零 零 碎 碎 加 起 来,1.5+10.5+2.4+13.5+22.5+2=52.4 onli...juz 2 days 2 hours plus half....nO wonder can keep so relax...spend pay is one of way 2 feel relax at times....=]

No comments: