Friday, December 03, 2004

Ka: i won't spend my salaries too much...haha....im sure i would save some enough 2 treat u de....haha....jkjk.... thanks soooo much ur caring,darling!!!!!!! ^*LoVe yA*....i really can understand what u mean behind each words u reminded...^^,.....*hUgZzzzzzz ya+..howeveR i cant break my promise myself...hehe... by de way,when u gt free??

these day feel v unwell...dunO y....juz feel from inside....work ok,my family fine,everything is ok as usual...bt i juz still feel sick,den when i unable 2 find reason,it make me sick more....during my work time in de morn around 10am,my heart beatED heavily all of a sudden....v pain 2 make me breath 2 normal.......doubt if there is something wrong with my ppl or friendz??............i don't know...sO all i can say is TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!!!!!!MUST.

No comments: