Thursday, December 30, 2004

Unexpectedly,reading vivian's blog,feel heart ache.....
So-call birthday,just a day of birth.it's a normal day.Don't mind too much...
high hope,just bring high disappoint.after alL.
That's alL.
what presents i received in my birthday this yr??...
2 photo frames and 1 btdy card.
also got some sincerely blessings from friends there...
v thankfully....=]
5 of them remembeR tt date just enough...
and besides,there was a silence welcome me when i reached home alone.
as usual...
At night,my parents come back,mum said happy birthday,dad nodded at me.
i replied:thank you!
another normal day passed.
though Object can't represent my true feeling they gave me,
i still nedd it 2 prove friendship...
juz be'coz hate myself i don't know what they R actually thinking....
torn 2 piece,4 piece,16 piece...
.。
.。
.。
.。
Now,i was happy.
At least im lucky 2 know i still alive in this world,with or without blabla.....
high hope,high disappoint.
shivering.
i'm cold.
NVM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haiz...I'm so nei jui...but nvm i;m giving u le.So when u starts sch ? we meet at jas there eat then i give u .It will be the first present u r receiving this year!
hhehe...
I'll call u after i gotten the money...
byeee~~~~
Tc!!~~

ToMatO said...

i nO need it already!that day of birth has passed so far 4 me.haha.don't mind what did i say...i'm madding...
haha,U'r guilty fOr what?my deaR parents alsO forgot tt date if not i reminded them with a thick face...=p...sO never mind La!
i just act as iF i'm sad but actualLy i realLy don't caRe!don't waste uR mOney,darLing.saVe it!!
i nO need present at alL!send me a phOto of you,just enough!!dOn't fOrget!haha...
+*mIsS yA*(^^,)++

Anonymous said...

haha...i've bought it already.That time u go Jas's home i bought it, wanted to give it to u that time but u nv pick up your phone so nv give lo.
haha, sent u my photo for u to play dart ?
I dont take much pics, dont ve nice photo ...
U draw la haha...jk la