Thursday, December 09, 2004

my department,Label, is under JC....the most mean Fuk i eveR seen!!!!!....whateveR mistakez she made is big or small,she must would push far away as fast as possible,or shift the blame to somebody else!!!!!!.... 卑鄙!!!十足的小人一个!!缩头乌龟!!!! Today so shUcksssss..... Y i must still stay back in this company???....paid $6 to office thanks 2 her!!!!!!.... 推 卸 责 任,being一个管工就可以自以为是?争锋夺利,欺善怕恶,唯命是从的对上司像一只哈巴狗一样摇尾巴。。。is a leader always like that in social??..NO!!I DON'T BELIEVE! I CANNT ACCEPT!。。。what is power?what is leadership??how to be a perfect leader that every worker under her would feel safe and respect her from the bottom of heart????????!!!.....tell me!!!!shOw me....

Ayh...anyway find there is a msg thing going around today,it said abt today is World's Best Friend,asking me 2 send it 2 eight friendz,my best friendz 1... den i start thinking of friendz....den i replied Denise tt does best friend mean there is 1 only in someone's heart...she laughed and agreed with me.....hehe....den tt's why i forward it and sent 2 one ppl only.haha.....

yesterday felt cold 2 core...so today i wear double 2 work,but in the end 全身还是都一直在发抖,不知道为什么。。。maybe tt air-con turn lower 2 max coz know i have weared double.... bu hao xiao....hai...my god....i would become ice-cream soOn if everyday lk that 啦!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. FrIendz!~~~~

Anonymous said...

Haha. FrIendz!~~~~

Anonymous said...

U r the only 1 who sent it to me lo

ToMatO said...

haha...be touch?...haha,remember lOve me fOreVeR hOr!anyway i recived 1 msg onli,toO...hehe...oh,lOvE yA! fRiEnD4EvEr!!!