Wednesday, December 22, 2004

anyone of us (gareth gates)
i've been letting you down, down
girl i know i've been such a fool
giving into temptation
i should have played it cool
the situation got out of hand
i hope you understand
it can happen to anyone of us
anyone you think of
anyone can fall
anyone can hurt someone they love
hearts will break
cos i made a stupid mistak
esay you will forgive me
anyone can fail
say you will believe me
i can't escape
my heart will break
cause i made a stupid mistake
she was kind of exciting
a little crazy
i should have known
she must have altered my senses
as i offered to walk her home
she means nothing to me
nothing to me
i swear every word is true
i don't wanna lose you
love is all around (wet wet wet)
i feel it in my fingers,
i feel it in my toes
love is all around me and so the feeling grows
it's written on the wind,
it's everywhere i go
so if you really love me, come on and let it show
you know i love you i always will
my mind's made up by the way that i feel
there's no beginning, there'll be no end
'cause on my love you can depend
i see your face before me, as i lay on my bed
i kinda get to thinking of all the things we said
you gave a promise to me, and i gave mine to you
i need someone beside me in everything i do
Last thing,Let Me dO last thing fOr U... tHeSe songs,I know U know what these songs aRe....gO LoOk 4 them and paste here,jUst want 2 telL U tt there r ThrEe QuItE sTuPiD wOrD in my heart:I lOvE yOu! *** OK,what elSe can i say Lei??...Oh,if i find wRongly,jUst close one eye,open one eye hOr,Don't tOo serious lO cause hOw i know what sOng u realLy like la??!!!!!....=p.... its impossible i paste all songs here let u go choose ba??!!!!.....haha...=p

No comments: