Monday, October 04, 2004

N level of english over today.....i have done my very best...but realize tt language is not a subject which can pass over one overnight ...i unable to help it if i never through once....exam hour for me is juz enough....no extra time to check...my hand writting were written in paper can fly le i think... very Luan......wonder if markers can got understand a not......

A-->have to state that i confirm failing eng le.....ask so many,den still got fail....hehe...i faint.. pologise 1st...so when you receive ur hp bill,dunt send to me hOr!!!cOz i aso wish to pass de ma.....sori..haiyO...waste your time to teach and waste my time to learn as well.....haha...hai...heart aching....sUan le.....my gratitude more than i can say....haha....sOri,thanks so...haha..lOve ya...hapPy4eveR

No comments: