Saturday, October 30, 2004

hai...i surely forgot all of GO rules already!!!..what did my dad say are all different from my memories of GO i known...die le...den my dad laughed me y suddenly got interest to learn GO,i laughed back and said:'just want to test you la!'...while my mum scolded me non-stop wasting time to take a rest or i can choose 2 go learn English as well...i nodded softly without a word as if im v docile 2 agree wif her....and when she went away,i backed my attention to guide at once...haha...well,sometimes wonder 我这样做到底为了什么??可是过后又觉得想太多很累,所以就算了。。哈哈。。。forget it...反正尽力就好,我不会后悔。haha...

my waist v pain these day...but i don't have courage 2 tell mum it...trying to imagine how i would tell her if she was there,and what she would nag to me about it all...i couldnt imagine it...where on earth do the words come from??...feel its my own business,as if i can heard what she say to i duno how to look after my health after she knew.....

juz come back from hospital...Ma kept her sound around me from there to here...feel i would be mad some time...regretted i told her tt my waist so pain tt cant wake up in e morn...maybe i should say i juz feel tired to lazy waking up!!!......damn.
im tired!
我欲乘风归去,唯恐君楼玉宇,高处不胜寒。
人有悲欢离合,月有阴晴圆缺,此事古难全。但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

No comments: