Wednesday, October 20, 2004

feel lonely as if no1 knows me in this world...hp in slience all day...alOne,alOne,alOne....wUu555......kK...stOp childish here...haha...woke up by my nainai rather early as usual...around 6.00am...walked to EunOs MRT 2 sell ticket....u know hows my english Oral delo....sO all i can reveal r embrass and tired!!!!..den back home,my deaR father gave me a number to interview....when lunch in half way,i immediately rushed out of home cOz i thought i was late...bt after reached Ang mo Kio and started found i made a huge mistake...hehe....i reached there earlier around 1 hour.....haha....everyone walk here walk there and saw me as if never saw...lk tat every1 ignor me....first time realised tat earning money is a not easy thing....haha.....haha....hAi~~~hai~~~

No comments: