Sunday, October 31, 2004

Im sick...when i was asked to scanning here packing there nOn-stop,i was sick; when an aunt reminded me don't work too fast otherwise others would be jealous and think me 'hao lian' in order to grab their jobz and den start bully me,i felt sick; 人心难测! when i realised tt not because im a new one sO i have to work AND run everything ,i was sick!...some1 help me while some1 push me!...what a reality!!!work off at 3 o'clock in de afternoOn...den...when i heard his cold voice in hp,i was sick to death...as if i totally couldnt breathe!....Y everything have to happen at the same time??.....可以不要说话吗?。。。不想说话!不想说话!我不想发音!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everytime no one post a comment right ? haha. when i'm free i'll post 1 for you huh.hehe
夠朋友呸!哈哈。還用中文打字給你看。知道我是誰嗎?HAHA

































































































我就是KAREN. HEHE