Saturday, October 23, 2004

Hihi....i finally come back my blog again le.....haha....these two days seemed getting so long and so slow tt as if it has 2 weeks past...hehe...miSs me ba?!!!...haha....i miSs all of you yA sOoooo much when im taking a rest!!!...haha.These day never online...found a job in Ang Mo Kio...find im stupid enough tat look for a job so far from my home...there are 1 hour distance between AMK and UBI alright??....hehe...speechless...hai...its abt a scan handphone job...there's nO chair to sit for us SO i stand working whole day....whole 8 hours can?!!!....OH my MAMA...haha....bt if give me a choice, i absolutely wont choose 2 work as fast food or what...BECAUSE those jobs r too tired no freedom as well and...I wouldn't face ppl ad talk to them in ENG!!haha...NOT BAD!!!.haha,anyway i bumped into nursia in there woking also today...today is her first day ba if im not wrong..haha...same company leh...haha.....sO coincidence hOR!HapPy.=]

No comments: