Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Wat is Love?...
Love someone is to being hurt or let ppl hurt...
So dun fall in love..
.If U r to choose to go back to the past...
Will u still get involve in Love?..
(copy from kelkel)
.
.
Em....my answer is...
I will , still
after all i decided to attempt never regretting everything what i have done.....
And.
I did
.
.
Failed my prelim exam,badly....keke...nO confidence on my coming exam anymore...i somehow have tried my best to study eng alridy in any way,then the result of the Exam still failed...-_-'''.....what else can i say??...sO stupid la!!!!!......hai....sUan le...mUst go to sec 5 onli but no other choice...cOz i dunt want to leave my friend beside...have to go up......okok....let me see,if MT get A1;MATH get A2,POA just pass juz enough le...1 plus 2 plus 5...less 10...haha...sO eng is the most main problom for me...utmost one....hai...i can pass eng??...daydream...eM....life my dream,no dream no hope at all...add oil..haha...88

No comments: