Thursday, September 09, 2004

Got go chemistry remidal,as @ called me yesterday and asked whether i could got go tml...dunO y i replied her Yes!!!.....haha.....then today nO idea but have to visit.....i'm the second one reached there,Ziliang was the first 1....den later,i found lucky i got go,haha....very happy during the lesson.....got alot of laughter with K....time were flying...pOor thing @ seldom learnt something from entire remid....haha....
Anyway,who know what does一颦一笑胜过千言万语 look like?...haha...today jr funny sia,said byebye to K when they r going to seperate in sch gate,he turn head and then 笑得一脸的温柔。。。Ohmygod!!....finally a...haha....so great sIa tat cause me feel jealous at tt time....i turn to @ and laughed with her,she smiled back with 一脸的舒适自然。。。haha....later went to busstop,den so does A ....mygod again!!....haha....thanks 4 saying your bye 2 me,nice ya!!.....=]

Finally received my cheque of newspaper today....$16 only....the most cheap fee i received...hehe.....but Nvm,still feel very excited....my own income alright....kk....tt's all

K>>>The dearest truth friend of mine,t h a n k y o u sO m u c h tt always stand by my side and to be my ear patiently...some things not your business e.g him or her or them, you still would entertain to listen and enjoy it...oh,i proud of you deeply!!!...every words you said for me really touch my heart where no1 can touch till now can!!!....Last of all i want to say is...I LOVE YOU!!!!...haha.(hUgzz)

No comments: