Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Social study N level...i left almost half paper in vain...those marker will be mad when they mark my answer i guess...how pOor thing they are...i pray 4 5 minutes for them...dunO enough anot...hai...=p...okok,seriously,anyway,my classmates suddenly become very friendly today...after Ivon said he observed me seldom got write and my speed of writing very slow...den guess what?...they started comfort me tt dunt too sad...hehe...thanks very much...But...hehe...i juz cant feel any touch until i saw them......
when Ivon laughed with half joke:'haha,you die liao la...hai',I juz smiled and said Ya,i know but never mind.
when Douglas helped me to count how many marks can i score,I smiled back,too...want to say thanks but ending never.
lastly when Andrew said:'nvm,u go learn Geogh harder.' and told me how to take and pass N,i also smiled quietly at him...nodded only...thankfully opened mouth a while and then closed,without a word...juz dunt want 2 say anything lo...duno y...There is no much expression on my face till saw @ and A went over and asked me how's exam...haha...den i finally took unknown something back inside and shouted:'oh,my god!...wolAo..i die liao,never do Section B can!!!'....-_-"''..haha...what a strange!!!...haha...sIaO...Anyway,thanks so much 3 of you,best wish!!!

No comments: