Thursday, September 23, 2004

Feel every ppl hu was around my side got changing already.....neither their character nor appearance are as same as before....unlike me,maybe suffered ups and downs le ba....even though i have been asking me to make understanding over changing,unfortunately,i still don't stand it.... speed is too fast alright.....i wouldn't deny that i am depressing now....lOve that former you with a sense of scurity as well as a little innocent inside.....em...SuCkS!!!!!!!.....sorry....yes,how selfish a ppl like me!!!..... hold handphone on hand,tightly....then short time pass,i put it down again,lightly....hehe....dunt think it's a stupid action?!!!!....hehe...suan le.....without me,there also are others would SMS them in this world i know....hehe......NVM......happy4ever.......5131421

No comments: