Friday, September 24, 2004

Read a sentense from somewhere and they make me want to cry......
"Am i the only person who feels like this?? Chiledren never look back---not until they are irrevocably adult anyway.Even other adults don't appear to care as much,but,in fact,they do mind....i swore i'd savour the growing-up process with her,but once i was aware of the speed of chang,it seemed to happen even faster....No sooner had she arrived than she change."
"One day she was a baby,the next she wasn't. One day she crawled,the next sah walked. One day she couldn't speak,the next she couldn't stop......"
'dunt grow up,'I told her.'stay here awhile'....but i know that before i can say 'pierced ears' she'll be going to nightclubs......"
Associating with my parents in thinking.......am i a good child for them??...aren't they also feel sad as they want me stay awhile but i move along in front of them??.....they care me ma?..they love me ma? and how many??...i would not like to change anyway,but i have to....this world no support me keeping myself....it's sUcks!!!I'm sUckS!!!!.....IT'S BLOODY,I'M STUPID.......Nothing ca nmake you feel so old as being my parents...

No comments: