Sunday, September 05, 2004

Oh,mygod....Finally bump into Tomato in QQ.....have been looking for him for 3 yrs after i left shanghai alright...so it's hard to express my excitement at tt moment....my god....he become more handsome and mature le....so happy he turn older as well....lalala....but still beri 臭屁 can。。. he left a message in my QQ,said:'I MISS YOU SO MUCH....CAI GUAI(才怪)impossible...don't always make daydream la otherwise your brain would hang again!!!!'......-_-""...what a damn lame bloody boring guy!!!!....haha...know each other over eight years already....8 years lei....hehe....so touching....当我们十年后再重逢,心中任是温暖,就是好朋友。不要忘记当年曾经深深爱过你的我,朋友。Never ever say give up!!! 曾经在开口闭口间,我选择了沉默。然后以为可以挽回,殊不知这个世界永远人海茫茫!失去了想要再回首,就永远是只剩物是人非的沧桑变故了。。。.den it was my first time 2 recognise what is the main diffierence between us when we talked about the memories we shared in the past.....that is....he is male,i am female la.....what a simple Ans!!!!!!....The history of him i know for me would never change.....a joker hu likes 2 act funny in front of ppl and act cool when he is alone...always looked like down....prefer to punch his head non-stop and hurt himself......Oh,my deskmate,my friend,my big brother,whatever U will become,i will always take the warmest blessedness for you and support you......Lu,I LOVE YOU......Cai guai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

No comments: