Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Today is my dear mother's birthday!!....haha.....Happy birthday to my Mum!!!!........ Happy birthday to You!!!!!.....this week no school so good that i can save $ to buy a cake for her.....morning go downstair and buy a fruit cake (16.95)and a bdy card(1.5).... tt cake not very big....juz enough for 4 of us to enjoy it....and den my mum very funny.....her mouth softly scold me:'no need,no need,i don't like eat cake...too fat you know..i'm dietting now.',but her face with a big and sweet smile tell me tat she is touching.....haha......sO happy.....my mum is a person who suitable for feeling how we are but not saying.....

Afternoon,slp from 2pm to 4pm....whole 2 hours....oh.mygod....pig lah....-_-'''....dunO how come would feel such exhaused these day....maybe tat 1 come ba....hehe......kK...88

No comments: