Monday, September 20, 2004

Math paper 1 no enough time to do for me....damn hurry....mh...read the meaning of the qns till blur.....after finish 1,feel extremely piss off by it.....all my friends said easy till siaO...hai...i am a stupid 1 to e core....go down to canteen with friends and den tell myself tt have to take back confidence on,coz still got paper 2,that's ok ect....den juz feel better le...joking and laugh till next exam started again....far from my expect,paper 2 damn easy,left alot of time to check and den sleep....haha....no difficult words to disrupt me....so lucky....=D

found a definition of friends....more expansive.....'True friends are the ones who never leave your heart,even if they leave your life for a while. Even after years apart,you pick up with them right where you left off,and even if they die,they're never dead in your heart'....very touched by these phs...suddenly start missing my former friends so much....even though we now are not as close as before,even it's hard to bump into each other in the futher,i still can feel that i think of them in this moment.... in the past,so proud to say tat i have some great ppls such as FENG and YUTING as my friends in my life....in the present,find there are,out of my opinion,more greater friends in this world that be able to change my attitude and even unconditional trust me at times....feel happiness....i would always remember:we are friend,after all,no matter what happen....=]....love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: