Tuesday, June 08, 2004

When i don't have any friend stand by my side to talk at begining,i feel like be alone in this country.
After finally got good friends and have a lots laugher,i have never felt so alone more in this world.
No sound. Dead sound.
There is Slience only.
They gave me a new wonderful world in my heart,after laughing,pulled me into my old and quite world again with both of their hands.
No point......no point.......Life is always like that..... 若隐若离。。。In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life;it goes on.
=].....i must happy forever no matter what happen.but actually yes i am.....

1 comment:

~_Carpio Severine_~ said...

Hey Ning wei, it' Denise here. Read your recent blog, sound like you're very sad and lonely. Well, u still have me you know. And yes, life goes on, so keep up the good work and remember i will always be by your side whenever you need me. So cheer up :)