Sunday, June 06, 2004

Oh,My dearest Grandma will come here from Shanghai soon...so excited that last night i can't sleep till around 4.30am....haha..=D...Oringinal Daddy suppose on this wednesday,but later Grandma doesn't confirm that date,just becasue she said that maid hasn't finished perparing her luggage yet...-_-"""...haha..like that also can....but never mind,that's OK...tiny stuff wah....Miss her a lot...since my Grandpa passed away last year,she has been slimmer alot.so daddy has always been asking her come here to stay with us non-stop,but she refused as the Custom can't allow a wife leave her husband even out of house for one year,at least,after he passed away... The other reason why she doesn't come here because of those houses...sucks.....Despite my parents all stated that they really don't care those stuff too much,Grandma still said she has to stay on and look after them keep clean and comfortable for us.....OH,my Grandma not maid alright.her duty is comfortablely to live with relax,but not clean any stuff as a maid...It's all my daddy's fault,told he sell them,he didn't want.Know buy into only don't know sell out....how stupid ppl like he!!!!....=p.......I said that we can rent them out to a very nice family,but turn my mum was simply unacceptable...Hai...she doesn't like stranger wah....so am i...=p........

No comments: