Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Just now Jasline SMS me told me that she never told me yesterday is normal time to reach school,she just asked me is it normal time reach....haha...okok....i kown already..it's not your fault,really...you know i am a quite understanding gal alright...so,i won't scold you,and i forgave and forgot already...that's yesterday's stuff,it's over no worth to remember for us...that's all...haha
haha,Yesterday putted my english file in @'s bag because i got lazy to bring it back to school today...as @ got bag,i don't have...so asked @ putting it into her bag and bringing it as well as her own file to school,then passing it for me in the next morning.....then today she lated,Xiaoting accompanied me waiting her outside her class door till enrichment started...when i thought she might couldn't come already and then took a paper from Xiaoting as mine to disguise,she suddenly appeared and stood outside waving my file...very ciao...so cute i feel....haha...i stood up and she walked into my class in a hurry....i felt sooooo so sorry for her cOz there were a lots sweats on her forehead,that's mean,she was running to here....as she came in and explained what's up to Mrs Chong,observed her face was pretty white and sweating...haiz...DaRlInG @,really sorry le,you don't know as your face looked like very tired,my heard felt so ache,horrible.....*ShY*....hehe..=p....*wink*... next time i won't put my thing to your there,fou ze lian lei ni again,i will hate myself...
straight go home,watching and listening as usual...today ate fruits only till by 7.30 my mum back home,she cooked a water-fish for me....haha...=p...i am very lazy one... HaPpInEsS.....=]..

No comments: