Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Sometimes I know the words to say,
Give thanks for all you have done,
But then they fly up and away,
As quickly as they come.

How could I possible thank you enough,
The one who makes me whole,
The one to whom I owe my life,
The forming of my soul.

The one who tucked me in at night,
The one who stopped my crying,
The one who was the expert,
At picking up when I was lying.

The one who saw me off to school,
And spent sad days alone,
Yet magicallly produced a smile,
As soon as I came home.

The one who makes such sacrifices,
To always put me first,
Not loving 'casue I have to'
But loving 'just because'.

What way is there to thank you,
For never giving up on me,
For changing with me as I changed,
For Oh-so-many years.

Thank you for the gifts you give,
For everything you do,
So i have to live.
But thank you,MOMMY,most of all,
For you never leave me as Daddy not at home...
So,From now,
Turn I,your daughter,protecting you forever.
lOvE YA.......\^_^/

No comments: