Monday, June 07, 2004

My cousin asked me to bring him out of Shanghai come to
Singapore last night...i have to state i am shocked that he could ask me such thing in seriously.den I asked him nicely some question of what is his thought:
Purpose: Study......[THIS IS A GREAT REASON I CAN ACCEPT.SAME AS ME]
When: As fast as possible.Better now.......[WHAT A TIAN ZHENG!IT'S IMPOSSIBLE...COZ HE DON'T HAS PASSPORT AND WHATEVER PROCESS YET.AND FURTHER,NO FIT REASON]
Credit: he can loan S$50 thousand dollors only from Bank,if his parents agree..[HAI.-_-'''NOT ENOUGH I CAN TELL YOU NOW.NO ONE KNOWS HOW MUCH MY FATHER HAS DONATED TO MY PRESENT SCHOOL WHEN I WAS ARRANAGED INTO HERE...WHAT IS PRINCIPLE WELCOME FOREIGNER FOR,COZE SCHOOL NEEDS MONEY TO UPGRATE...HE DOESN'T KNOW....$50 THOUSAND NO USE FOR SCHOOL I REMINDER YOU ONCE ONLY]
Live where: Of course,our house.....[HAHA,TING STUFF...IT'S NOT PROMBLE TO LIVE TOGETHER,BUT THE PROMBLE IS HOW TO GET ALONG VERY WELL WITH EACH OTHER...HE IS A GUY WHO WOULD LIKE TO SEEK PPL TO FIGHT WITH HIM EVERYTIME EVERYWHERE...FORMERLY WE ALWAYS GOT A FIGHT EACH DAY...OH,MY BEHAVIOUS...BUT,NEVER MIND,COZ HE TREATS ME AS A LADY ALRIGHT...WE USED TO THROW EACH OTHER IN PILLOW AND BOOKS ONLY]
With who: nobody.becasue he decide to stay with us...so my daddy is his guarantor but not his parents...责任重大。。。。
In the end,i never refuse him,also,no accept his mind as well....economy have to balance in personal,but not borrow from here borrow from there....hai......nobody believe what i say...

No comments: