Thursday, June 03, 2004

In suprised,saw Yvon left a comment in my blog....oh,my gOd...my tears suddenly rolled through the cheek quickly,like a line was tasted bitter and hot,just down down down without doubt...damn seriously...uncontrollable behavior..I self also cannot explain what's wrong with me just now....felt a kind of touched plus a little sad were beating my heart heavily together...hehe...=p
...very stupid one alright...She told me don't be sad over both of him and her,oringinal i have stopped my immature nervous,but as soon as saw her comment,i cried..haha.... what a foolish human!The more a guy ask me not to be sad or whatever again,the more i would do it just for fun.....=]...
Anyway,bOn,really really thank you for your concern so much...i will happy4ever,i promise you now...yes,of course,you must promise me you also have to happy everyday,ok?...not smile only,but happy from the botton of our heart...=]...lOvE ya..[hUgS]...=]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i`m your permanent reader now