Saturday, June 05, 2004

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."-----After sing song back,your friend break up with you at once becasue she/he feel you got 'Lao nian chi dai' or 'aged dementia' already

"Hold a true friend with both your hands."----That true friend said he/she has not had freedom with you,den tread on you with both his/her foots.

"when you die,if you've got five real friends, then you've had a great life."-----Xiaofeng Li[6 years],Tingting Hou[6 years],@ [half and 2 years],Jasline Tan[half and 2],Yeo Qi[1 year]....Enough? but how's their life? happy or not?Whether there is me in their great life? I would like to zi zuo duo qing.Always like that

"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."----Do you really know that who is hearing;who is listening;who is understanding? Can i just nod my head and let you self guess what am i thinking?

"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them." ----I'd be at the bottom to catch them,and then was flattened by my friendZ...

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."----I will,but she/he won't becasue I'm not a real friend in her/his heart.If She/he not trust me stand by side,how? It's two person's business but not one only.

"True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost."---- Correct,but i have no time to regret already. It's a suitable time to realise and cherish recent one.

"I'm writing this because what if tomorrow never comes?
What if you never get to say good-bye or give a BIG hug to the people you care about?
What if you never get to say I'm sorry or I love you?"----How? no how,just speak out bravely.Then waiting for everybody treat you as crazy one.

No comments: