Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Denise,where you know my blog address from? haha....what a touch stuff you gave me![hUgs] Thank you for your concern so much.i trust what you said de.den don't you see the tears in my cheek now?they're for you alright...=p...bty,my sound really like very sad a?..oh,my god,actually i extremely want to be happy and display a really damn happy people for my friends de,but how come still sound like...haiyo,sorry...don't influence from me please. Maybe just becasue i stay at home alone ma,nobody talk with me...freedom lah but no fun...but nvm now le,cOz my grandma reached already. Hope you enjoy yourself and thanks reading my blog.SmIlE aLwAyS...;)
Ya,It was about 5.30am in the early morning,and i had just been woken up from a deep slumber by the untimely ring of the telephone. My grandma is. She said that she has booked a seat of today's morning an airliner on the flight,and would reach Singapore after 5 hours.She asked us to receive her on time....haha.....so surprise....oh,my madam,my gu nai nai,算你厉害... because of you,three of us woke up at once...even my mum took a free day from her worker immediately....haha...happyhappy....my grandma come soon....today afternoon alright.....
yes,now she has reached already and at my house....alot of stuff to give for me......haha....LOVE...

No comments: