Friday, June 04, 2004

Today is our last English enrichment day,holiday start from tomorrow truely,that is means,it's no time to give the present of Xueting's birthday already if today miss....So,I decided to give her today and then so i just did it...only me take out,very extra....hehe..Jasline and Xiaoting said waiting till school is re-opened... seeing Xueting happy,i know i'm correct one... Suddenly recalled something what @ said to me,at the same time,that girl went towards and told me that she's sorry for yesterday she forgot to congratulate me for my completion of my first month of life. Because before she forgot to give me present when my birthday reached,so she agreed me when i 'full moom',she could congratulate 4 me...haha...@, empty promise hor...I will remember this and you always....hehe...Anyway,Jasline and Xiaoting,both of my friends,that day i forgot to thank you for your present,but today i must say:don't worry,i will return you all one day,i promise...=p....[joke],haha..no wealth got capable of buying our friendship...okok.=]...lOve yA,4ever...

No comments: