Sunday, August 08, 2004

wOw......it's windy,and the cool mist coming off the waves feels cold and charming.....go 2 beach in the early morning with my parents...coz today is Sunday....family day....hehe......and walk along....The brilliant rays of purple,gold and turquoise start 2 fade as the sun finishes setting......i stopped my step and stared it deeply....i felt as if i can't hold enough of it.....den started missing my friends.....suddenly fill in their figures......haha......recalled tt i told you purple is a roman coloR once...whether you believe what did i say anot at tt time i dunno....bt tis moment i think you must would believe me if you aslo saw such a wonderful sky.....=]......yes.....roman.....i took a deep breath and smell the salt adn seaweed crawling in wif the tide.....OH,My god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........lOve lOve lOvE...........den till 8 am around....i sms Jas and him and told them where was i and all what i think abt in my heart AT tt mommet IS i miSs yOu v v much!!!.....haha.........@'s hp hang and others won't mind de i feel.....haha......so two of them only......den.....bOth of them all replied le......haha..........all very surprised......Jas even back'I MISS YOU,TOO'.....wOw....felt so touch,darling....yes,even though i know she does,i need to hear it...say out in words instead of call me 2 feel it........=]....bt,on the other hand....he never say anything.....juz asked me y miss him.....and added two wonderful words in the end--'haha'.........haha??....hehe....wat can i say??... want 2 put a smile only and send 2 him.....ending i said Miss beyong reason....tt's all.......haha....lame...bt still feel luck cOz he,at least,has respon me le.....haha.....xixi.....hapPy!!!!!!!...=]

No comments: