Monday, August 02, 2004

After school go straight to Immigration & Checkpoint Authority and take long-term business PR card for my grandma.....everything is very well 4 me..process is quite faster than i expect...paid $60 by Nets...all thing i can say is tt paticular chinese Madam gave me a cold glare as she passed me my passport.....without smiling,i duno mind....bt no nid give a loving gur a such cold stare de ma......Em....duno what happen...nO idea le....i juz asked her why is her working so slow tt..(reason) lOh......nothing ma....right?........haiyO........haha.......=p.........okok....i gone
today his face seemed v black....hai...but after saw me hOr....haha.....become black more and more alright!....-_-"""....sign again.....whatever la....juz like tt loh.....ci guan le...ok..den sent a msg to him....finally replied at 10 around ...nOthing....juz say everything what he want to say....88.

No comments: