Wednesday, August 25, 2004

During PE,play badminton with @..damn funny...great sport of dietting....diet,diet,diet currently fill in my mind.....wOlao...it make me crazy can?!!!....feel hungry all day but juz cannot eat anything into.....haha......sUcks....its all that old Ningwei's fault....duno what is ' control myself' be4....all day knew eatting only..haha......siaO....haha.....these day lucky have @ with me and make me laugh all time and i just can forget tt uncomfortable a sense of starvation....otherwise duno how about me now...haha.....
haha....2day bring Potato chip 2 school...happy 2 look them seem very enjoy it.....glad 2 look @ eatting a lot....haha.......she seldom willing 2 eat other's thing before....excpet Jas's sweats.....duno y...maybe is afraid of poison would be inside ba......haha..jkjk.....i feel i am so clever that juz sharing a guan cheaped chipped potato with friends and then let them happy le and they juz would love me more.....haha.......what a good idea!!! talent la.........haha..
okok....Yvonne and Yolanda a.....haha...tan bai jiang hOr....both of you r really very cute at times...especially when yooooou are laughing non-stop lo......haha...okok.....i won't betray you and say out tt these phrases are forced by u de la.....okok??...believe me la hOr....i won't tell anyone how thin face you are de....lalala.....pretty gurs!!!!!!!!.....88
yA...anyway,2 of them guess me prouding of Luwis.....haha......what a joke!....how poor thing tis guy is!!!!!....ok lO...whatever la...haha...but dunt tell other ppl hOr,otherwise later Vicky Huiwen could start jealous and kill me......Oh mygod!!!..so scare de wOw....haha.

No comments: