Sunday, August 29, 2004

Stay at home...no fixed place to go....juz online,sign in MSN,saw L and asked whether he got blog anot and half joked if he never write my name in his blog and juz no need tell me le coz i don't recognize any words except my own name and i won't give him mine as well....den he paused there 4 a while dunno what happened, then juz typed a damn lame and stupid sentence 2 me:'ur blog blackground is white 1 rit?.....blogspot.com.'...and tis time turned me stopping there speechless......My mama!!!!....Tat means you know what is my blog already huh??...how long you read already??how come i didn't know??...em...of cooOooourse i wouldn't know tt la if he choose no say out...no1 would tell me except him ma.....eEeEeEeeeeeee......haha.....embarrassed 2 let him know such alot stupid stuffes can??.....feel down these weeks,den type what did i feel abt him....den while i am happy tt he self doesn't know and read it,he started telling me he has knew alright....what a joke!!!!!!.....haha....Em...recall sth you said...4got when,22-Aug,maybe...e time when u remind me watching my tenses coz i still have some probloms with them and past n present tense as well,den i want 2 ask where got you would know my mistakes,but ending thought it's nothing and juz never ask ....haha,hai...regret never ask at tt day la....whatever le....haha...got clear better than blur ever,after all... hehe....if i know you know,i wouldn't waste time 2 type these le ma but directly tell you le can??..wolaO...88.....Anyway,always feel these days you seemed 怪怪的 if i am not wrong-eyes....haha...y u always wear a smile on e face a??.....happy 2 see me a?haha...=p....hApPy4EvEr.

go to NTUC,starting want 2 buy sth for friends 4 enjoy our sch day a little bit tomorrow.....but suddenly recall what did my Dad react and say....his first reaction was unbelief and then he asked me whether my friends hinted they would become fat coz of my snacks once....i laughed and replied NO,they wouldn't.....den duno y he juz started scolding what a STUPID his daughter is!!!!... .what a sUck!......Hate my dad!!!!!!!!........1st time start 2 consider what else can i do for them excpet buying sweets,potato chips and some tiny stuff??.....shit,nO more else can.....hate me is a useless person hu no ability 2 make them happy and feel needed........shit

1 comment:

ToMatO said...

ya....haha......thanks....