Sunday, August 01, 2004

Stay at home,den suddenly feel lk down....want to cheer up myself,bt just keep downing.....my smile froze at tt point at once...recall something,fuck embarrassing to show out...actually starting don't mind,bt as time pass,i feel that this event really fiss me off.....tell me what more thing can i do for you now??...i thought everything would be better after told you the truth feeling i have stocked for a long period in my heart,bt,as the matter of face,i made the same mistake again!!!...same one can?.....shit...y i am always like a such stupid one?.....the more you said 'what can i say',the more i felt want 2 cry.....am i wrong?i just want you to know tt there is a person hu love you in this world so that you won't be alone anyhow....just want 2 tell you never frown in front of me cOz i really love the way you smile at me..u .sounded cold...sounded as if its not your business....nt yours,its mine only??....okok....nO promble....what else can i say??...i will take it....ok..i trust myself,not u le.anymore....fiss off.....stupid am i!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: