Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Happy teacher's day!!!!!!!!!.....However,Pardon me for i haven't found a great teacher in our school.......Emh.....bad Sia!!!....later all teachers cry till siao and their hearts might break into piece.....=p.....i'm so sorry,but the truth is,in my opinion, there really is no good one lo...paisei!!!!!....Em....except Madam Noorzura and Mr.Lim,teach Physics one...two of them not bad i feel...haha

4got reporting my Chi compro paper 1 ytd....haha....haha.....haha......tO be perfectly honest,it's worse 2 the core 4 me......=p.....what else word can i express except laughter??.....No teacher in our school got enough depth to understand what i am trying 2 express....=p....hehe.....i am not wonder,but affirm YES....haha....jkjk....but still feel very depress to my former Master.....i feel so sorry 4 him......Em...haix...if he know my level have degenerated till such ridiculous area,i wonder i might would die soon.....Master is a gentleman i ever seen....he would give me a the most coldest and saddest look insteading of scolding me when he feel upset to me and how useless am i.....ohmygod......feel pissing off....sUcks me....i cannot stand all the moment of speechless.....ecpecially from e ppl i love......but,.....haix......hehe......Suan le.....always lk tt....have to learn using it to be used.....haha

suppose playing badminton after school with Xt...bt xt last minute say lazy le....hehe......den @ not going with Jr they all....den no idea ...juz go home lo after shopping with Jas and Xt......tt's all....
PLUS: Next monday is Chi 'N' level exam......perpare taking A1 in MT,friends,dunt forget what did i say be4 pls,your can do it,trust yourselves juz enough can.....all of you better than me cOz your can speak in chinese whenever your want.....unlike me taking one language to say only....Em......think what write down what during e exam hours.....lastly,You Are The Best!!!!!!!!.....=D......Me too la,of course!!!!!!.....pOwer!!!!!!....add oil!!!!....*smile,always*....lOvE yA.

1 comment:

ToMatO said...

thanks 4 ur support,Xting,love yA,always...haha....Em,actually i would improve tis S** language so fast,tt's all thanks to all of you...really...haha...Whether you believe me anot,the motive power of learning english is juz cOz of my friends(U)...as i hope i can communicate with U one day...understand each other,at least...haha....ya,tt's all....Kk,i will try my best to prove tt i can do what i want to do and to be better....for all of you...for myself,of course!....haha.*(^^,)*