Thursday, August 12, 2004

Spent a happy moments thru today in sch with @ ad xt and Jas they all....haha.....
Jas suddenly become very very understanding and grace in front of me today during POA remi after school....like a mummy,treated me very well and gentle,whole time....gentle?....its very hard to image to her rit??..dunt wonder...haha....i confirm your eyes no promble.....yes,she is quite gentle 2 me today....lalala.....ad ytd also.....these days all,too.....wOW...jAsline baby,pOwer,PoWeR...lOvE Ya...aren't u finally find me is a very v v good ppl le,are you?or.....aren't you fall in lOve these days tt ur mood v happy?...hahaha....whatever la..as long as dunt leave me and lOve me more juz can le!.....not too hard ba?.haha..carry on smiling at life hOr...happy,always!!......
Xt also simply change 2 mature lady alot these 2 days alright...clever in talking le....nice man...prond of u....congret u finally grow older le....i mean mature tt side one.....haha......
me,too....go learn how 2 choose better words more carefully 2 friends and carry more confidence in myself to make them feel a sense of security from me here....=]
and,turn @ a,haha...at tis time,no need including too much thankful sentense for you i guesssss.....cOz i know tt you know how big places do you have in my heart!!...too huge to count....all i know is our friendship for me would never fade....NEVER!...LOVE YA FOREVER!!!!!!!..haha
happy4ever,friends!!!!
>>>i juz want 2 make my friends happy.....if u feel boring with me,juz leave me alone can....i dunt mind....i really scare i unable 2 be a gd ppl 4 ppls i lk ad make them feel boring...dislike to be alone,but if ppl feels unhappy or depress with me along,i juz prefer to be alone....without ppl around me,i would feel,at least,being freedom instead of being hurtful...i can't stand seeing a ppl doesn't carry expression on e face and walk without smilin most of e time can....expecially sb hu i care 4 alot.....D like tt,u also like tt!!!!!.....bt she was past tense,u are present 4 me....u hurt me rather than her...more and more and more.

No comments: